Abrasive wheels training will reduce your risk of accident. Don’t wait.
Suitable for employees who require to mount and operate abrasive wheel equipment safely in compliance with statutory requirements.
Maximum number of course participants is eight.
At the end of the training course participants should be able to:
• Identify different types of Abrasive Wheel
• Identify Types, Markings, Operating Speeds used in correct selection of Abrasive wheels
• Explain the Hazards and Risks associated with abrasive wheels
• Explain correct Storage and Handling Methods
• Demonstrate Inspection and Testing methods and techniques
• Identify Components used in mounting Abrasive wheels
• Demonstrate correct Assembly, Balance and Fit methods
• Explain Dressing / Maintenance requirements
• Select suitable PPE.
• Demonstrate Safe Working Practices/ Techniques:
• Correct wheel selection
• Inspection and Pre-Use checks
• Mounting techniques
• Test runs
• Safe work practices
The maximum course duration is 6 hours.
There are three elements to the candidates assessment process:
1. A theory based examination
2. A practical demonstration of skills and knowledge learned throughout the course.
Candidates on successful completion of the course will be awarded Abrasive Wheel Certification in the Correct Selection and Mounting of Abrasive Wheels.
Valid for 3 years.
Why choose Adcon Safety Ltd.?
We strongly believe providing employees with the in-depth knowledge and best practices in the area of Health & Safety is helping to eliminate work related accidents and ill health.
Training sessions adapted to suit your requirements
On-site training - your staff, your premises, your equipment
Flexible working hours - including weekend and night shifts
Effective and up to date training methods - bigger impact on safety
We strive to make each interaction with Adcon Safety Ltd. rewarding and positive.
We are always looking for feedback, as well as keeping up to date with changes in legislation, learning methodologies and best practices to be able to constantly improve our services.
For Enquiries and Quotations
Contact us today!
Adcon Safety Ltd.
Call 086 362 9849
69 Mulcaire Manor Newport Co. Tipperary